Saturday, May 1, 2010

'Crazy' time is over at last!

Well, with those first disjointed weeks of term done (and my three weekends away), I'm looking forward to settling in to regular classes for the rest of the term. Although this one is so short we are almost half way through already!  Preparations are well under way for a Parent Day Presentation at the end of this term, and everyone us excited about the items we are preparing for performance!

I have been trying this whole term to upload some photos but I keep getting a 'server error' message every time! MOST frustrating! Now that most of the 'busy-ness' of the past few weeks is over, I shall get someone to look into it for me. 

Friday Youth....will get your vid clips up on Youtube and post the URL when it's all done. :)

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment