Friday, August 13, 2010

Term THREEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!

I've been a baaaad blogger lately, but am catching up with all things 'cyber' and here's first entry for the term - although we are pretty much half way through it already!  My bad!

We have just been having so much fun...I get so caught up in it all I forget to actually take some photos...and at the end of the class when we are all smiling and saying goodbye, it hits me that I didn't get ANY shots of the fantastic activities, costumes, or shapes we were so involved with! *sigh*

Anyway....here are a few where I DID remember to pick up the camera!

Here we were making weird aliens!

For the life of me....I can't remember WHAT we were doing here! :)

Oh..I remember THIS one...Da Vinci painting the Mona Liza 

One of our dress-ups was 'Going Skiing'!















We have started working out our Year-end plays...more on that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment