Friday, October 8, 2010

Lebone Village - Bringing Light!

Last night Reg and I attended a beautiful candle-light dinner at Lebone Land (Now called Lebone Village!) to celebrate their 10th birthday, and the launch of their new logo and 'look'.  It was also an opportunity for the children and staff to express their thanks to all the sponsors and people who have given their time and money to the care, nurturing, and education of these children affected by HIV/AIDS.

My Lebone drama group performed "How the Lion got its Roar" to the great delight of the dinner guests, especially when, in the song 'The Lion is a Frightful Beast', while snaking around between the beautifully decorated tables, the cast suddenly leaned over and screamed in guests ears!

I was too occupied to take any photos, but there was a photographer there, and I shall get hold of some photos for the blog.  Watch this space!

Lebone Village have a new-look website now, and I have edited the URL in my links, so do go and visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment