Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ever have one of those days?

Yup, gremlins in the blog! Spent hours on the blog this morning (uploading vid clips takes a looooong time!), when suddenly, and for no reason, my computer just shut down and rebooted! Wasn't too worried as this program autosaves every now and then, so felt sure I hadn't lost too much work. But like I said, its one of THOSE days...when I got back to my post-a-blog page, everything was GONE! Not a sign of the hours of work!

Well the day was all downhill from there, and it is now 8:48pm, I have a pounding headache, and I'm calling it a day! But don't worry, will gradually get the week's pics and vid clips up at various times during the week ahead. So come back and check regularly.

Ahead next week....
BRING A GROWN-UP! Mom's and Dad's will be joining us to take part in drama class.

*chuckle* Looking forward to THOSE pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment