Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone! (and whacky week photos!)

Had an amazing Whacky Week but the end of term came upon me soooo fast I was not as prepared as I should have been! Sorry Friday studio! Will make it up to you next term. I was on the ball with the public holiday on Monday and made provision for those classes, but Friday just caught me unawares!

Here are some of the Whacky photos! You guys are AMAAAAAAZING!!!!





Tuesday Combined class! The "mummy" was coming apart at the seams, but it still looked impressive!












Tuesday Youth is just plain "nuts". More of your photos on fb, and your FANTASTIC mime to music clips are on youtube!



Even Lebone got 'Whacky'!








Wednesday Whacky-ness!










So one down (term) three to go! Tuesday Youth go check youtube :
Will also put a few more photos up on fb.
Have a WONDERFUL Easter, drive safe, and see you next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment