Friday, March 12, 2010

More "Bring-a-Grownup" Day pics.

Perhaps I'm expecting too much from this blog, but I can't seem to upload any more vid clips. :(
Have I used up all my available space perhaps?
Anyway, will upload the vidclips on youtube (or Picasaweb may be better, less public) and just put some of the best pics up here. And if you don't mind registering at Picasaweb, you can see ALL this week's photos!
I want to thank ALL the parents; moms and dads, older brother's and sisters, au pairs, aunts, cousins, and other assorted "grups" who came to classes this week. Your children do so appreciate your making the time, and I could just see on all their faces (the 'glow' was tangible!) how proud they are of you and the way you all pitched in, took part, played the roles given to you, and agreed to forget for an hour that you were a "grup"! WELL DONE! :)


Wednesday "Grup" turnout! They all had a blast!




Bringing your Big Brother to your drama class, makes for some great snippet scenes! :)






Tuesday combined studio sending the "Murphy Gang" off the jail where they belong!





Thursday Upper Primary and parents! They had a great time!






As you can see the parents had about as much fun as the kids! Friday's photos will be up on the weekend, and will put all the photos (I took a lot more than the ones shown here!) up on Picasaweb on weekend too. But keep checking there:
YOUTH THEATERS (Both of you) check out picasaweb after the weekend, as I'll try put your vidclips and photos up there.
Next week:
FIRE IN THE PIZZA PARLOUR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment