Friday, April 8, 2011

The crazy things we do at drama!

Where did these holidays go?  I've been preoccupied with my daughter leaving to join her husband in Oz, and now that she's gone, and I can catch a breath, the holiday is over!!

Well, we have lots to look forward to this term....a 10 day holiday a week in to the term (which really plays havoc with our academy term!) and PARENT DAY presentations at the end of this term! Am considering a Holiday Theater club again...but am way behind planning it.  Must get my team together (however will I replace Hayley???) and get started on it!

We always end off our first term with a Whacky Week....so here are some photos! :)


Youth Theater is always entertaining!

Resident Robert Downey Jnr fans....poor guy!

Ah Wednesday studio...Bless ya!

See you all next week!

1 comment:

  1. Where did these holidays go? I've been preoccupied with my daughter leaving to join her husband in Oz, and now that she's gone, and I can catch a breath, the holiday is over!!

    ReplyDelete