Friday, April 16, 2010

Week one - countdown!

With week one of term well under way, it really is hitting home how much there is to do in so short a term!

Thanks studios so far, for you enthusiasm as we start Parent Day rehearsals! I can see you all LOVE our verbal dynamics for this term - and believe me, more fun is to come!

Tuesday, what stars you were with the mix up at our Tuesday venue (the church didn't realize it was the start of term and I'd be back teaching, and double booked the hall!) a bit different doing activities out on the grass, and working in the nursery school dining room, ey? And thanks Youth for putting the nursery school tables and chairs back so quickly! (If I knew how, I would insert a "star" here!)

FRIDAY studio missed out on a Whacky Week last term, so we are having it on the 23rd April...notices will go out today.

ALSO Friday...you will be excited to hear you have your old teacher back for the classes of the 23rd!! I have a wedding to go to down in Port Edward so ROXY will be teaching all the Friday classes for me! Since it will be Whacky Week for you guys I'll tell her to wear her fairy wings :)

Will take photos from next week onwards, so there will be pics up here then!
Have a careful weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment