Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where did the last three weeks go??

I'm sure everyone is feeling the time-pinch this term, and I've had a rediculously busy time, without weekends to use for catching up! Have tried to post updates each week before the weekend but seem to be having some problems with the blog.  Can't get the latest photos etc up - for some reason when I try my page just bombs out! Very frustrating as I then lose a good hour's work!  However, when I can catch my breath I'll look into it. 
In the meantime, hope Friday studio had a great time with Roxy, and I hope you Monday and Tuesday studio's enjoyed your long weekend BUT really missed drama!  :)

I have no out-of-town commitments this weekend (Yay!!) so will be sorting out all these blog problems!
Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment