Thursday, May 6, 2010

More disruptions in the term, but its all good.

Brebner Primary school is putting on a "Revue" this weekend at our Sand du Plessis Theater.  I've seen some of the rehearsal's and its going to be fantastic! Their music teacher, Margy Anderson, has produced a wonderful fun program, and I think parents and friends are going to really enjoy it!

However with rehearsals at the "Sand" for the next few days, Brebner studio will miss out on drama classes.  No worries though, you kids are so 'on the ball' that missing this week's class is no biggie.  ENJOY doing your Revue!!!   See you next week!

The UOFS is performing "The Crucible" next week, and I urge ALL my Youth Theater kids to go see it. Matrics, its your set-work anyway. It's is probably my all time favourite play!

No comments:

Post a Comment